I wish there were more long weekends. Weekends like this past one. When it seems like you actually have enough time to relax.
Things from the weekend:
- I got a lot of sleep. Like a lot. 10 hours a night. With naps.
- We ate. And ate. And ate some more. Like grilled steaks. Twice. Ice cream sundaes. Corn on the cob. Pizza. Wings. Doritos. Pie. You get the idea…
- Beautiful sunsets. Every night.
- Time spent with furry critters. Like peanut, my favorite cat ever.
- My first time at the races in Saratoga. So much fun. Ryan won big bucks.
- BBQ at Rachael’s house celebrating her finishing a 10k.
- Tennis and we actually played well.
- A Sunday night bonfire. Fires are Ryan’s favorite thing. So I was glad he had his fire.
- Swimming, and more swimming. I love swimming so much.
Needless to say….I am sad to be back at work. Vacation in less than two weeks though. That’s something I can rally behind.