In other news…I dropped my iphone last week, and my cute Kate Spade iphone case snapped apart, allowing my phone to hit the pavement. Obviously NOT what you want your iphone case to be doing. Sadly, my iphone sustained a small chip in the glass, and a few scratches. I decided that I needed to get a more heavy duty iphone case. Unfortunately, protective cases seem to equal ugly cases.
I decided on this ugly otter box case. It was like the lesser of multiple evils. Not as ugly as the orange and grey ones, or the camo ones, or the ones that seem to encase your whole phone like an underwater camera. It’s purple and white, not too bulky, there’s a soft part and a hard part and it came with a screen protector. I have a tendency to drop things, and I’m truly hoping that the ugly otter ends up living up to my expectation of function over style.
- ibarfrainbows69 likes this
- sc-danc3r-4lif3-15 reblogged this from accordingtojennifer
- smallnmighty said: Check out Techcandy cases. I had an otterbox and also felt like it was bleh. The techcandy has a similar structure but is SO cute. Clearly not quite as protective, but I drop my phone a lot and it’s still alive!
- case-iphone likes this
- red-bird-writes likes this
- wafflesninetythree said: Hey I have that case! I love it!
- accordingtojennifer posted this